Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

6 glorious months ago

I was having my precious baby Shelby.



Really, she is 6 months.

I know! I couldn't believe it either =0)



So what is she up to?

1. She's pretty much scooting anywhere and everywhere her little heart desires.

2. She wants what she knows she shouldn't have. (i.e. the cords from the playstation instead of the million toys that are safe on the floor around her and within her reach)

3. She started cereal a bit late since her belly has been so upset since birth...

4. She's tried green beans, pears and applesauce so far.

5. She eats 24 oz of formula each day (about 6 oz less than recommended, but I just can't stuff anymore in her)

6. Her smile is contagious.

7. Her big sister loves and adores her.

8. She loves and adores her big sister.

9. She really keeps me on my toes. She never lets me get too comfortable with the way things are. (i.e. eating cereal great one week, the next spitting it out like she's never eaten before)

10. She proved to me that you really do have enough love to go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones