Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Time

“Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't  
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep 
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it 
you can never get it back.”


I was in the mood to update my blog, I know...crazy, right? I realized that Taylor's birthday ticker still said "congratulations, Taylor is 3!" and went to update her ticker. Do you know that my baby big-girl is on her way to being 4?!
Time is something that I most certainly take for granted. After the girls are in bed, I tend to think...where'd the evening go? I know I am blessed to have a job and have wonderful sitters for the girls, but I want to be at home. I want to be with my girls all day, every day. It seems like I always miss something.

But, really? 4? She will start Pre-K in a little over a year. I think I'll freak out. I know I'll cry. I always wondered why parents did that, now that I am a mom and I am facing this in the forseeable future...I totally get it, 100%.

I guess the blessing comes in that when she is in school, I'll be teaching there and I'll be able to see her she'll be able to see me whenever she wants. =)



1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe she is almost 4. That makes me feel old. I am with you about time. Speaking of time it's time we get together girl. When are you out for a break so we can have a playdate? Missy

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones