Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

My little talkers!

Shelby has gotten SOOOO verbal in the past month!
The newest phrase of Shelby's is

My favorite color is Lellow. (Yellow)

It is, by the way, the single most CUTEST thing EVER!



Taylor has also become more verbal....in a totally different way... she could LITERALLY talk to a fence post. She is always talking. 

She just talks, and talks, and talks, and talks.

I LOVE IT!

That is of course, unless I am on the phone, or trying to do anything that requires my full attention. Which, when I am involved in any of those activities, I must be wearing a HUGE sign that says....

Taylor, please talk to me now
and repeat yourself 100 bazillion times,
even after I have answered you!


Sweet as pie, they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones