Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

The 4th of July

Well the fourth of July for most is just a great holiday and you get to see some fireworks. For my family it is that plus my Mom's Birthday. How cool to have fireworks on your birthday, I always thought that was neat! We have been going up to my parents lakehouse for the past few years to celebrate the fourth. Daniel can buy some great fireworks, seeing as we can drive a few miles into Souith Carolina to get the good ones. This year was wonderful, Mom turned well 56, she might not like it that I told, but I think she wears it well and I am happy to have her wisdom and advice that those 56 years have brought.

Here is a picture of the cake my Dad got her... is there something wrong with the age? Yeah, Dad made a mistake and told me that hopefully mom would be flattered he thoguht she was a year younger! Needless to say, we left the cake with a "55" adorning the top.


Mom (Nanny) and Taylor


Enjoying the Fireworks!

This was the first time that she actually said "cheese" as I held up the camera...way too cute!

Taylor loved the few month old puppies.

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones