Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

What's in a Name?

So naming Taylor was SOOOOO easy for us. We new her name before we new it was a "her".



With this second baby, we had no idea what to call her. There had been a list on the fridge for months, that means LOTS of name choices (about 20 to be exact). Well I finally got so frustrated passing the list everyday that it went into the trash one night! I just didn't want to stress about it anymore and refused to think about it for at least 30 minutes =)



We have finally decided on a name. It is at least one that Daniel and I both don't hate, which is a grand improvement over the "list" where he didn't like my choices and I didn't like his.



Her first name will be Shelby. No history behind it, no cute story, just Shelby. We are still deciding ont he middle name and hopefuly it will come to us, maybe in a dream or something. My middle name is Lynn, Daniel likes the idea of passing it on. I, however, didn't really like the name growing up so how do I pass that on? Except that I don't really like anything else and Shelby Lynn does sound good together even if it is kinda country. So we'll just have to wait on the middle name. At least now I can call her Shelby, not "baby", "it", "her", etc.

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones