Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Taylor's First Haircut!

I finally loaded the pictures from Taylor's first haircut... Before our pictures with Christy we wanted to get Taylor's hair trimmed. As many of you know Taylor's hair is, well, hard to tame. It sticks up in random places, and never seems to look brushed, even right after brushing it. I decided to take her for her first cut hoping that evening it up would help, which it has for the most part, but the hair is still hard to work with.


I wish I had gotten more pictures of the haircut, but taylor would not let me go. I had to physically hold her in the chair. Even after she calmed down when I tried to remove my hands from her she freaked out. We tried everything, Fox and the Hound was on TV, they gave her a sucker, sang, etc. She was just not a happy girl. After it was over though she immediately went into showing it off. She rubbed her hair and said "oooooo, pretty."
















1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones