Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family Pictures - With link and password!

Last Friday, we had family pictures taken. We were photographed by Christy Martin, one of the most talented photographers ever! She really is amazing at what she does. Coming out of the session I was thinking "there is no way she was able to get a good shot, especially a family one." Boy did she suprise me! Not only did she get a family shot, it is one of my favorite shots from the day.

When we had Taylor's pictures done, we got a canvas of her sleeping on a low pedistal. I really wanted a sleeping baby picture of Shelby to get a canvas of as well. Shelby had an entirely different agenda. She was awake the WHOLE time, despite me nursing her, warm blankets, etc. Of course, she fell asleep as soon as we were in the car to leave. Still, Christy was able to get some great shots and hopefully one will work for a canvas.

If you go to the following link you can see our Session Pictures.
Go to the Website.
Click on view proofs at the bottom of the screen.
The password is nash.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the family pic... Taylor is such a cutie! Yall ALL look great. And like i said on the website, Rhyan did the SAME thing for her 1 month pics... stared wide eyed the whole time (awake for almost 2 hours w/o crying b/c she was so engaged by the camera!). Oh well... She's beautiful, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great!!! My favorite is 0474! Glad you got some great ones of the whole family and the ones of Taylor were great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela - I like that picture as well, I think my favorite, of Taylor anyway, is her holding onto Daniels leg...it makes me smile! All of the pictures turned out sooo good, Christy is an amazing photographer.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones