Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time for some catch up!

I am sooo far behind on blogging and keeping everyone updated! It has been such a crazy, enjoyable, nerver racking, and blessed time since our little Shelby arrived. I just haven't been able to find the time.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am an organized, control freak with time, especially schedules that involved Taylor. Now with Shelby in the mix I have not been able to get it together.

With Taylor, she was sooooo EASY!!! She ate every 3 hours. slept great for naps and was sleeping all night by two months. I did implement babywise and swear by the program. Shelby, however is a different child entirely. I am still trying to get her on some kind, any kind, of schedule. Of course, she had and still has very awful reflux. We are on 30 mg of prevacid and have recently started adding cereal to her bottles to keep the food down. Today is the first "real" day with cereal and so far so good, hince the fact I have time to sit and blog a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones