Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

TWO?....There is NO way!

I cannot believe that my precious little girl is already two.
We celebrated her second birthday a few weeks back and I found myself constantly tearing up. I really cannot explain it at all, the first birthday wasn't bad, I guess because it is just an excited milestone. The second birthday just proved to be really hard for me to accept. Wow, she's 2...and growing up so fast I just don't know how to slow it down.

I found myself thinking about all of her achievements thus far: words, foods, walking, talking in sentences, learning her letters on her own, learning "Jesus Loves Me"...the list just goes on an on. Where did the time go? Anyway, here are a few pics of her big day.

The table set for breakfast...

Enjoying her pancakes, bed head and all!
On the column in our home, I posted a picture for each month of her second year starting with a pic of her first birthday last January and working my way around the column. Looking at her pics from the year really showed how much she has grown in the past year.
I just had to post these three shots...I asked her to smile at me so I could take her picture and this is what she did! She sooo takes after me, I always hated the camera and still do =)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones