Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Missing the girls

I really miss seeing my little girls since going back to work.
I randomly stop and think "what are they doing?"
I hate that I don't know.

I am fully blessed because my kids stay with my mom 2 days a week and with an AWESOME sitter (Tracy) the other 3 days of the week. On most days I have to drag Taylor away to go home, she loves her Lydia (Tracy's school-aged daughter).

So I am thankful, but I still hate the feeling that others are raising my kids...even if I couldn't choose 2 better people for the job.

Does it get easier as they get older, or do you, as a parent, always feel like others are doing the parenting? I mean, eventually they are at school more hours than they are awake at home.

Maybe I'll homeschool....
probably not, but it's a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones