Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My M,W,F Devotions

I have commited myself to working out in the morning before work on Monday's Wednesday's and Friday's. I am really only a week in, so I am not sure if I'm going to keep it up or not (great attitude, right?) I get up around 5:45 and walk/jog/run in my subdivision. I take my iphone, hook up my headphones and listen to christian music via pandora.

I have really enjoyed being able to spend the time thinking about me, my life, and my walk with the Lord.

I wanted to share a song that I heard this morning while walking. I am a Third Day fan, but must have missed this song because I had never heard it til this morning. It does however remind me of myself and I just cried while I walked this morning.


Take My Life  By: Third Day

How many times have I turned away

The number is the same as the sand on the shore
But every time You've taken me back
And now I pray You do it once more.


Chorus:
Please take from me my life
When I don't have the strength
to give it away to You Jesus


How many times have I turned away
The number is the same as the stars in the sky
But every time You've taken me back
And now I pray You do it tonight.




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones