Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

11 Months

Just so I don't forget =0)
What is Shelby up to at 11 months old?

  • after weeks of wondering if she'd EVER take a cup...she woke up a week ago and refused the bottle!
  • She says UhOh like a pro...and even if on purpose, if something is "dropped" it is classified as an UhOh!
  • She's way too cool for baby food. She only wants solids.
  • She LOVES to eat ANY solid food.
  • What is she eating? ravioli, grilled cheese, peanut butter toast, scrambled eggs, potatoes, any and I do mean ANY vegetable, she loves biscuits, pretty much anything we're eating she tries.
  • Her sleeping is crazy! I think she's close to dropping her 1st nap, even though it seems early to me.
  • The sleep schedule I'd like for her to have is ... 9:30-10:30, 1:30 - 4:00, 8:00PM - 7 or 8 AM depending on the day. Most days she comes close, but not every day.
  • She loves bothering, playing with Taylor.
  • Very strong willed! If she wants it...she wants it. There is absolutely NO detering her.
  • She is beginning to communicate verbally. Her language of choice? SCREAMING, is that an official language? If not, it should be.
  • She adores her Daddy. Da-Da is what I hear most of the time. So sweet.
  • She tries to "run". She isn't quite steady walking yet, but she will take off at neckbreaking speeds.
  • She makes me laugh.
  • She makes me cry (why do they grow up sooooo fast?)
  • She makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones