Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Ballerina

We decided on a whim to put Taylor in ballet. And when I say we, I mean I. Daniel hasn't really wanted to go the "dancer" route. I knew I wanted her involved in something...anything.
All I could find (for her age) was gymnastics and dance.
For gymnastics, it was mommy and me. I do not have a problem doing anything with her, but I really wanted her to experience an organized sport with another adult as the disciplinarian. I want her to do something without me and socialize with others her age.
So, we have ballet.

and she loved her first lesson.

I wish I could have gotten some pictures of her actually paricipating in the dancing, but the week prior, they had A LOT of trouble with some of the kids crying and such. So they had the door closed and the blinds shut. I stood with my face buried in the window sneaking peeks through a small gap in the blinds.
I know it was for the best, taylor really hesitated before going in. If she'd seen me watching, she may not have done as well as she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones