Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

Our little Lady Bug! The great story behind this is that Taylor had no intentions of wearing this outfit after we got it home...I assumed we had wasted the money on it and she was going to go around the neighborhood as Taylor Nash not a ladybug. However, on Saturday (Halloween) she had begged for a piece of sliced cheeses all morning and I was not giving in (that child could eat her weight in cheese). So after nap time I bribed her, that is right I told her if she put the costume on she could have some cheese and guess what? It worked!
I know the picture is dark...but she's enjoying her cheese!




Shelby was too small to be really anything except a beautiful new baby, but she did wear a cute Halloween sleeper most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones