Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Taylor's First Fish: October 11th

Sorry for the delay on getting pictures uploaded from October. The next few posts will get me all caught up!

This was the cutest thing ever!

We were at Daniel's Dad's lake and I had gone out to the store to get food for dinner and came back to find Taylor holding her first fish!

Taylor caught her first fish and would go on to catch a few more that day. Her daddy was sooooo proud, you couldn't wipe the grin off his face for days!






This was my animal lover of a daughter when we had to put the fish back in the lake. I thought it was already dead it had been out of the water for so long. She wanted to hold that yucky fish forever! She just cried her little heart out!




I was able to catch a lot of wonderful pictures of Taylor spending time with her Daddy, this was one of my favorites!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that last pic! Go Taylor for being a champ fisher gal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...it is probably one of my favorite pictures of them EVER! It's especially great because they didn;' even know I was there, so I really captured a sweet Daddy daughter moment =)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones