Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why I became a teacher....

SUMMER BREAK!!!

Well, not totally...I love to teach. It is my passion, but the summer break doesn't hurt a bit!
And this summer I get to enjoy 2 beautiful little girls!


I have enjoyed being with my girls so much, especially being able to spend time with Shelby when she's in  GREAT mood. She's hardly ever in a really bad mood, but when I was working I usually picked her up around 4 from the sitters and 4PM-bedtime is not her time slot for being in a particularly good mood. She is the happiest first thing in the morning. These pictures are just a few that I was able to capture one morning after breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones